The SP25M comprises two sensors in a single housing. Users can switch between a choice of five scanning modules (which can carry M3 styli with lengths from 20 mm to 500 mm) and an adaptor module that is compatible with Renishaw’s TP20 range of probe modules. This capability allows both scanning and touch-trigger probing with a single probing system.
The SP25M’s compact size and autojoint mounting makes it compatible with the PH10M/MQ motorized indexing heads and PH6M fixed probe head. It can also be mounted onto extension bars allowing deep access into parts features. Together, these combinations permit excellent reach, access and flexibility to measure part features.
The ever growing range of features and components typically measured on CMM’s increases the need for highly versatile probing solutions – a single sensor and stylus configuration will be insufficient in most cases. The unrivalled modularity of the SP25M system enables configuration by the user to precisely match the application’s needs. By applying the most appropriate mix of scanning modules, measurement performance will be optimised, ensuring high accuracy and productivity.
SP25 Features and Benefits
- World’s smallest scanning probe at only 25 mm in diameter
- Excellent metrology – isolated optical sensing and 3rd order polynomial compensation
- Five modules provide optimal performance across a range of stylus lengths (up to 500 mm)
- Two sensors in one – scanning and touch-trigger
- Crash protection and simple stylus changing
- Fast and simple probe calibration cycle
- Ideal for profile and form measurement
- Suitable for use on motorised indexing heads for greater flexibility and shorter scanning cycle times
- Simple and robust design for greater reliability – no motors or locking mechanisms
Renishaw SP25M Brochure Download
Enter your email address to download SP25 Sales Brochure